25+ Accepted Cryptocurrencies
We are currently accepting the following coins, Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Verge, Waves, Zcash and MORE!
Our cold storage Bitcoin wallet is a superior approach to the security of the traditional paper wallet. Our method enhances the security measures by making our card wallets more environmentally resistant, such as water proofing as well as fade and smear resistant. Furthermore, our wallets add a layer of privacy by hiding the private keys that are concealed behind a scratch off layer on the rear of the card. Taking this approach ensures the coins are secured until ready for transfer.
- Fully customizable cards based on your personal preferences.
- Front side of card is colored and includes high quality/resolution graphics.
- Reverse side of card is in black and white.
- Waterproof & Temperature resistant.
- The same size of a standard credit card for convenience ( 3.375” x 2.125”)
- Typical production time of each order is in 1-2 business days from time of order placement.
- All 247Bits wallet cards are proudly made in the USA.
CLICK TABS FOR MORE INFORMATION
Disclaimer : Color of the actual product may slightly vary from the image.
All key pairs are generated offline and are never stored or backed-up. Therefore, 247Bits.com CAN NOT HELP YOU if the card wallet is lost or stolen.
Composite PVC Cards Description
Made of 60% PVC and 40% PET, composite PVC PET cards are more durable than standard PVC cards, making them ideal for use when cards will be frequently handled or used in harsh environments. Composite cards are also recommended for use in laminating and retransfer printers because they are more resistant to heat than standard PVC cards, as standard PVC cards may warp from the intense heat used in both of these processes. Composite PVC-PET cards are ideal for use in both direct-to-card and retransfer printers.
Composite cards are graphic quality and are the standard, most commonly used plastic card size, measuring 3.375'' x 2.125'' (the size of a credit card) and 30 mil thick. CR80 30 mil composite cards.
To deposit Bitcoin (BTC) funds to this Card Wallet, send it to DEPOSIT BTC ONLY (public address) located in the white area.
Verify your balance by searching for the public address using a blockchain explorer such as blockchain.info.
DO NOT REVEAL THE PRIVATE KEY until you are ready to import the balance on this wallet to a cryptocurrency client, exchange or online wallet.
Visit Bitcoin website for more information: (click here).
Treat this Card Like Cash, Do not share your Private Keys with anyone not even someone trying to help you.
How to Load Card:
- Access your Cryptocurrency Wallet. If you do not have a Bitcoin wallet, visit bitcoin.org for more information on how to set one up.
- Scan the visible QR code on the wallet using a mobile phone, tablet, or webcam.
- Send desired amount to the address obtained in Step #2 using your cryptocurrency wallet software.
How To Spend Card:
- Gently scratch the metallic area with a coin to reveal the private key available in QR code or text.
- Download a compatible wallet that supports Importing Private Keys. For Bitcoin. Follow setup instructions if you are using it for the first time.
- Scan the private key QR Code or type in the text Private Key to complete the redeeming process.
All key pairs are generated offline and never stored or backed-up. Therefore 247Bits.com CAN NOT HELP YOU if the Card Wallet is lost or stolen.
If support is needed, they can help you without asking for Private Keys. NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS WITH ANYONE!!!
Available Exchanges: https://bitcoin.org/en/exchanges
Blog Website: https://bitcoin.org/en/blog
Message Board: https://bitcointalk.org/
Source Code: https://github.com/bitcoin/
Social Media: Twitter